Simple, silent and functional, the Pro-Fondi EVO electrical device quickly extracts coffee grounds and makes cleaning professional espresso machine filters a breeze.
Two photocells automatically activate the motor when they intercept the movement of the approaching hand. The cleaning cycle is timed and does not go beyond 2 seconds, after which the circuit stops. To install it, simply drill a hole of Ø 12 cm into the bench, insert the device and apply the bag in which the funds fall, without dispersion.
Impeller material: polyurethane
Impeller diameter: 54 or 58 mm
Installation requires a hole of Ø 12 cm and an electrical socket
Electric motor: 100÷240V - 50/60hz
- Digital control with timed cleaning cycle (2 seconds) and automatic rotation cycle reversal, to extend the impeller duration;
- Optimizes the filter cleaning improving the result in the cup (from tests performed in laboratories of roasting);
- Avoid to soil the footboard;
- Prevents noise on the filter holder stroke, improving the acoustic comfort of your venue;
- Avoid replacing filters and abrasion of the groups;
- Faster than the classic beats;
- Avoid trauma to the arm and shoulder;
- Collect and dispose of coffee grounds in a hygienic way;
- Does not require special maintenance and cleaning;
- Avoid the obstruction of the old knock box to the operator;
- Collects large amounts of coffee grounds in the same bag;
- Prevents insects caused by the coffee grounds under the footboard.