The Flair 58 Plus is the new flagship from Flair Espresso. Including everything in the base model Flair 58, the Flair 58+ shines with walnut accents on the portafilter, t-grip and palm tamper. The included articulating shot mirror attaches to the post magnetically and the Flair 58+ features custom branding you won’t find anywhere else.
The preheat system on the Flair 58+ includes three different levels: low, medium and high, which roughly correlate to brewing temperatures needed for dark, medium and light roasts respectively. Feeling the travel itch, the 58+ features an easy detachable preheat controller, meaning that you can go off-grid and brew espresso anywhere.
The Flair 58+ also features dark motif screws and includes both of Flair’s portafilter baskets, the high and low-flow, to ensure home baristas have all the control they need.
The Flair 58+ comes in two different product configurations:
- Flair 58+ our standard model
- Flair 58+ with Hard Travel Case and custom cut foam – lockable and watertight. Flair 58+ purchased with the hard travel case don’t come with a product box.
Lower the lever, raise your expectations for home espresso, with the Flair 58+.
In the Box:
- Flair 58+ base
- Flair 58+ lever assembly with brew head
- Detachable preheat controller
- Walnut portafilter with low-flow basket
- High-flow basket
- Walnut palm tamper
- Articulating shot mirror
- Power Box & plug
- Drip tray
- Puck screen
- Post screws and allen key
- Lockable and watertight hard travel case (for case version only) with custom foam