Cafflano Lever Dripper is a dual mode coffee dripper, which can serve both immersion & pour over (hand drip) style brewing.
Immersion Mode (Lever Close)
- Set Dripper Lever to close position
- Place cone type paper filter into dripper
- Place coffee grounds into paper and fill it with hot water.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes
- Place Lever Dripper to open position; draw down will be strated.
- When desired amount of coffee is ready, push slide button to stop brewing.
- Enjoy rich flavor of immersed coffee!
Pour-Over Mode (Lever Open)
- Place Lever Dripper on a server or mug
- Set Lever Dripper to open position and place cone type paper filter into Dripper
- Place coffee grounds into paper filter and start brewing by filling hot water.
- Enjoy clean taste of Pour Over coffee
- Creative lever lock system implemented with stop & drain vavle, lever and slide button
- Easily open/close the stop valve with the slide button on handle
- One Any Server
Bio-plastic ECOZEN*, Silicone Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, Polyethersulfone
- Bio-plastic ECOZEN from biomass (no endocrine disruptors), high strength, high heat & chemical resistance, transparent (glass replacement)
weight 213g, Capacity 500ml