- These are ART GLAZE and remember to wash quickly after use. Do not soak in dirty water for prolonged period of time as they might get into the cracks.
- A collaboration with 2017 WBC Champ, Dale Harris.
- Capacity and shape to work with Dale's coffee recipes.
- 200ml, 150ml and 80ml for different types of drinks.
- Loveramics signature uber-durable body. glazed unglazed contrast. pottery style, industrial quality
- The new glaze is special with a crackle surface, with 3 translucent. Clear hand thrown style lines on each cups
- The curved inner surface aids latte art and crema retention, allowing the best presentation of drinks
- The cups are durable with thick walls that retain drink temperature whilst being comfortable to hold without a handle
- Backstamp features Dale’s autograph, his winning year, and Ben’s potter’s stamp
|150ml Flat White Cup
|7.0 x 7.0 x 7.0 cm
|Country of Original:
|Dale Harris x Ben Sutton
|Declaration Export Code:
A long waited update of the Dale Harris "Champions Signature" range that won the World Barista Championship 2017 with. The range has a vast upgrade with potters colours in 3 new "Crackle Glaze". The glaze is deliberately formulised to be crackle as an art glaze. The range features the same 3 popular sizes of cups baristas around the world use. Comes in 200ml, 150ml, and 80ml handle-less cup with no saucer, this contemporary potter created set is given new life with a new look. The glaze is special with a crackle surface, with 3 translucent, trendy colours that fits well with the rustic, modern vintage interior trend. They are a prized, pottery glaze that can only be achieved in small studio. The crackle glaze is not as stable as the flat colours, as they are naturally cracked, and may take up stain. However, we go for the look and theatrical effect on this one. Dishwasher, Microwave safe, wash quickly after use.