MINI SUPER POWERS
The hype is at max for this mini gem! The next exciting release from Timemore is a real showstopper.
Small it might be but there's a lot of features in this little sharp designed scale. Not only does it look great but it fits easily in the drip tray and portafilter of all popular home machines. Don't be deceived by its size, it's a master of many things and is perfect for either pour over or espresso brewing.
Many features are the same as the popular Black Mirror Plus but the Nano is much smaller and, at just 2 cm tall, perfect for espresso brewing at home or in a coffee bar.
AUTO TIMER FUNCTION
- Press the timer button 5 times until A appears which is the Auto Timer Mode.
- One press of the timer button will start a 3,2,1 countdown for you to start brewing and the timer begins automatically.
- Whilst you're brewing you can press the flow rate button on the left side of the scale to check the flow rate. Press the timer button to get back to timer mode.
Note: Might be obvious but you can't check the flow rate if you're not brewing and the auto timer hasn't started.
- When you're in the Auto Timer mode press the timer button 5 times to get in ESP mode, the A icon will start flashing.
- Auto taring starts once there is a cup are on the scale.
- As soon as the scale senses there's liquid in the cup the timer starts.
- The display will flash after 3 seconds and reset.
Note: If the extraction rate is too fast the timing function won't be triggered.
On the right you've got the power switch, USB C charging port and tare / power button.
On the left there's a button to start the auto timer as well as a button to view the flow rate.
- Platform 10cm x 10cm
- As the scale is a wedge shape the actual footprint is 10cm x 11.5cm x 2cm high
- Accuracy: 0.1g
- Range: 0.1g - 2000g
- Weight: 230g
- Auto timing
- Auto off
- Check flow rate
- No bluetooth connectivity
Reinforced internals with an aluminium skeleton elevates the build quality yet still unmatched for value in this space.
If you're looking for something, slightly larger and cheaper than the Acaia Lunar, this could be your scale!