PESADO has worked closely with IMS to create a basket with a strong focus on precision and consistency.
- Uniform extraction achieved by an increased number of funnel shaped holes.
- All holes are measured for circularity and precisely spaced out establishing an identical performance.
- Holes are extended over the entire extraction surface right to the edge of the basket which allows increased coverage throughout the entire puck.
- The PESADO brand uses electro-polishing on the surface of the basket and inside the holes which guarantees the smoothest possible finish and ensures minimum friction.
- The polished finish prevents filters from clogging and blocking, reducing sediment and wear on components.
- The Anti-wear design and a light weight make PESADO baskets last almost twice longer than the majority of similar products.
The PESADO brand is highly recognised and used by a majority of coffee machine manufacturers and industry professionals.
The PESADO brand has become a new industry standard.
Tip: When PESADO baskets are used in conjunction with the PESADO 58.5 Tamper, coffee extracts flawlessly with an even and unrestricted flow resulting in a silky and velvety coffee texture.
Tests in independent laboratories showed that Pesado baskets and shower screens have the most consistent performance in comparison to other major brands.
**FOR ALL BREVILLE USERS**
Baskets are not compatible with Bambino or Bambino Plus, you will need a Pesado 54mm Breville portafitler.
The compatibility issue is due to the plastic guard inside the bambino genuine portafilters