1Zpresso K-pro manual coffee grinder - Suitable for Pour-over and espresso with Stainless Steel 48mm burr and finer adjustment dial design.
1Zpresso K-Pro adjustment ring is a Red Dot Design Award Winner 2018.
Equipped with 9 numbers and 90 clicks to get grind precision when you needed it most. Each click shifts the grind size by 22 microns . The is equipped with top adjustment dial for easy grind adjustment.
With the K Burr, grinder coffee no longer has to equate to hassle but its something you enjoy. Start with medium-coarse grind for pour-overs, the K Series is a grinder built on consistency and excellent performance, and fine grind precision for espresso.
Comfortable grip and easy to grind and good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for ease of handle.
- 9 numbers on the dial, and 90 clicks
- Quick-Disassembly Design
- Hexagonal 48mm stainless steal conical "K" burr, It has an internal fixing between burr and central shaft which means no burr wobble for better grind consistency.
1Zpresso K-pro Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber
Weight: ~750g (1.65lb)
Dimension: 19.5 x 15 x 5.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 30-35 g - depending on bean type / size
Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected, as part of the anodizing process.