Slayer Espresso 1 Group
The dream machine. Whether it’s the cornerstone of your cafe or the prize jewel in your kitchen, the Slayer Espresso Single Group is unmatched in design and innovative technologies.
Fully equipped with patented needle-valve technology for ultimate flow rate control, an independent brew tank for impeccable temperature stability, a commercial group head, and an individual tank for unlimited steam capacity. Steam and pull shots simultaneously and continuously without pressure drops or temperature loss. You’ll have all the necessary tools to extract the best flavors from each coffee over and over again. This machine was built for commercial use, but fits right in at home, too.
- Patented needle valve for restricted flow rate aka Pre Brew
- Independent brew and steam tanks
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- SSR circuit board for added efficiency and temperature stability
- Electronic V3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Commercial brew group assembly and portafilter with 58mm, 18-gram basket
- Nanotech-coated precision shower screens
- Handcrafted with wood handles and actuators
- Internal rotary vane pump
- Lifetime/resettable shot counter
- Power switch for easy on/off
- Shot mirror
- Hot water tap